CBODN 2013 Annual Conference
Registration Now Open!
Constructing OD for the Future:
Creating Courageous Practitioners
Friday, 26 April 2013
George Mason University Arlington Campus
The 2013 CBODN Annual Conference provides an opportunity to see ourselves and our organizations through a lens of courageous practitioners and to discover how developing this courage can significantly expand individual, leader, and organizational potential. Join us for this day-long event and build your courageous practice!
Who should attend:
• Leaders and managers seeking to be change agents in corporate, government, and community organizations.
• Students looking to expand their thinking and connect with the OD community.
• OD practitioners, OE practitioners, and HR professionals who wish to incorporate cutting-edge ideas into their work.
• Individuals who are curious about how to be more courageous!
Make new connections among your 300+ impassioned peers who live and work in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia region. Collaborate with practitioners to share thoughts, integrate knowledge, and try out new and innovative tools and techniques in an exciting and deeply satisfying learning event.
for conference schedule.
Special Notice: CBODN Has Kept Our Prices the Same as Last Year!
$229 – Early Bird | Members (prior to March 1)
$309 – Full Registration | Members (after March 1)
$309 – Early Bird | Non-Members (prior to March 1)
$389 – Full Registration | Non-Members (after March 1)
$179 – Full Time Students
$259 – Group Registration per person
$115 – Add CBODN Membership (and register as a member) *
* If you select this option, please complete the CBODN membership process prior to registering for the conference to receive the benefit of member pricing.
If you prefer to mail in your registration, please click here
to download registration form.
It is CBODN’s policy that you may cancel your conference registration before midnight EST on April 8, 2013. However there will be a $50 cancellation fee. After April 8, CBODN is unable to refund any registration fees. If you are unable to attend the conference and would like to transfer your registration to another attendee, there will be a $50 administrative fee to complete that transaction. Please contact CBODN, email@example.com
if you have any questions.